Thursday, August 8, 2013

Website Wirframing

Opps, it really taking a long time to find one website wirframing software to suit with you. After what I have searched and suggested by my friend at the same class. I have choose the Wireframe.cc for making the project 1 website wireframing.



Home Page

Log in Page
Status Page(see what is friend or the following people doing)

My personal page(record the interesting I had collected)



Explore page (User can find what happened at the same city and also "Discussion Group" for sharing similar hobbies content with each other ) 
Movie Webpage for example (showing the hotest movie poster and there scores/ reviews/ comment on the left hand side, on the right hand side is the tag/ genre/ and film ranking list)
Logo I consider to be.. use UG = universal glue or Uni Glue


No comments:

Post a Comment